No products in the cart.
Oblayo is a common breakfast meal that is sold along the streets of Ghana. It is made from corn and is eaten with sugar and milk just like all other breakfast meals.
Oblayo (Corn grit) is a good source of fiber that helps with digestion and also contains zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, manganese, and B vitamins. Zinc helps to boost the immune system, magnesium combats depression, and copper and iron help the body in red blood cell formation.
DIRECTION OF USE
1. mix corn grit with water whiles boiling another water
2. Add mixed corn grit to the boiling water
3. Stir slowly for 10 minutes
4. Add a little salt to taste
5. Leave it to boil on low heat for 5 minutes
6. Add sugar and milk if desired.
There are no reviews yet.