No products in the cart.
Ekwegbemi breakfast meal in Ghana is made from dried corn with skin and embryo removed.
dried corn with skin and embryo removed
DIRECTION OF USE
1. mix corn grit with water whiles boiling another water
2. Add mixed corn grit to the boiling water
3. Stir slowly for 10 minutes
4. Add a little salt to taste
5. Leave it to boil on low heat for 5 minutes
6. Add sugar and milk if desired.
Cornmeal has minerals and vitamins like thiamine, B6, folate, selenium, manganese, phosphorus, iron and magnesium. Unlike flour made from wheat grains, cornmeal does not contain gluten. It is therefore safe for those with gluten intolerance and celiac disease.